Everyone has to face constipation at least once in his life. Moreover, it badly affects the body’s natural process of defecation. Furthermore, body excretes toxins and waste products through defecation process. However, there are many reasons that may affect the process of defecation, and the prime cause is lack of fiber in diet. In addition, those people who drink less than 8 glasses of water may feel it difficult to defecate. Besides, defecation is an essential process that eliminates toxins from the body. And, without this process, it is impossible to excrete toxins, which is why it is important to treat constipation for proper removal of waste products and toxins from the body. So, some tips are mentioned ahead that may normalize the defecation process.
1. Avoid sedentary lifestyle to treat constipation. Moreover, get plenty of fresh air each day by developing the habit of walking or, jogging early in the morning. Furthermore, it will also help you to get rid of the disadvantages caused by sedentary lifestyle. In addition, it will increase the amount of oxygen in the body, which will help the digestive organs to work efficiently and thus, treat constipation efficiently.
2. Water is considered as natural laxative. Moreover, water is essentially used in the process of detoxification to flush toxins from the body. In addition, it keeps body hydrated, which is important for proper functioning of the organs. Also, it smoothen the faeces to treat constipation effectively. However, it is important to drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water everyday.
3. It is harmful to suppress the urge to defecate. Moreover, it is essential to understand the urgent needs of the body, and work accordingly to stay healthy. In addition, elimination of faeces is the important and natural process of the body which must not be avoided. So, never suppress the urge to defecate.
4. Eating fibrous foods and fresh fruits is a practical way to treat constipation and to regulate bowel movements. Moreover, fiber pays a vital role in the elimination of waste products from the body. Besides, inclusion of vegetables and wholegrain in the daily diet is also beneficial for defecation process. Moreover, it is also important to avoid eating processed foods and refined starch products for proper elimination of faeces from the body. However, big lettuce salad and a bowl of steamed spinach may relive constipation.
5. One of the major causes of constipation is weakness of liver, and most common cause of weak liver is lack of exercise. Moreover, developing a habit of taking brisk walks, or taking part in some outdoor sports may strengthen the liver.
In conclusion, our body can efficiently remove the waste products and toxins from the body. But, faulty lifestyle, faulty eating habits, and lack of exercise may affect the defecation process, and help in the accumulation of faeces in the body. However, it is easy to treat constipation by changing the lifestyle and eating habits. Besides, it is also important to exercise for at least 30 minutes on regular basis to keep liver healthy, which is essential for proper disposal of faeces from the body.
Read about Herbal Treatment for Constipation. Also know Herbal Treatment for Diabetes.
Leave a Reply