Males experience nightfall or nocturnal emissions during puberty and early adult age. In addition, it is not rare amongst teenagers. But, it is quite necessary to stop nightfall when a male’s life is bothered by it. However, it is quite necessary to understand some facts about this problem before moving further towards its treatment.
As mentioned before, nocturnal emissions are quite common in teenage but, it is also a fact that it is an essential process for the proper development of a teenager’s reproductive system. Moreover, the body begins the development of reproductive organs during teenage, which is when the body also starts the production of sperm. And, when the reproductive organ produces so much sperm that it is unable to hold them within, it ejaculates them while sleeping through nocturnal emission process. Also, this process helps in the mental and emotional development of a teenager. In addition, starting of this process indicates that a teenager is getting ready to enter in the adulthood. Furthermore, the frequency of ejaculation of excess sperm is about 2 to 5 times in one month. But, when the ejaculation exceeds the mentioned limit then it is quite important to stop nightfall in order to prevent damaging the reproductive system.
However, a teenager’s body normally ejaculates within the mentioned limit, but the body of an adult person can cross the limit. Moreover, it is quite abnormal for an adult to experience nocturnal emissions but, an unmarried adult can experience it. Furthermore, a married man could experience when he remains unsatisfied from lovemaking, or when he over-fantasizes about lovemaking task. Also, faulty habits and faulty lifestyle can also lead to this unwanted problem. Besides, it is quite important to stop nightfall because of its negative effects on the physical and mental health. So, some of the effects of this baleful problem are mentioned ahead.
1. A person is likely to suffer from stress, anxiety, and emotional stress, due to the excessive nocturnal emission.
2. This problem may also affect the academic performance which may cause some issues related to personality, for instance guilt.
3. It is important to stop nightfall because it can affect the ability of the male’s reproductive system due to which he may become impotent.
4. Also, excessive nocturnal emission can affect the male fertility by decreasing the sperm count.
5. It may also cause some weaknesses that are a curse for male, for example untimely ejaculation and erectile dysfunction.
6. Stop nightfall disease since it is also capable in decreasing the male’s libido which may prove to be fatal for intimate relationships.
To summarize, the mentioned damages caused by excessive nocturnal emissions are likely to affect the quality of the intimate relationship with spouse. But, some changes in lifestyle are important to get rid of this problem, for example exercising regularly for 30 minutes can regulate the physical and mental health. In addition, faulty habits can also affect the reproductive system, for instance alcohol intake and smoking can affect the hormonal balance and the stability of reproductive system. Finally, to stop nightfall it is essential that a person seriously follow a healthy lifestyle.