Extensible hypertext markup language in short called as XHTML can be simply defined as the advanced version of HTML – Hypertext Markup Language. HTML was changed to XHTML because there were some drawbacks in HTML language, which has been eradicated by XHTML. Now as far as PSD is concerned, it is a Photoshop document that is usually saved in PSD format. In order to create a user-friendly website, the PSD format is converted into markup languages like HTML and XHTML or in other words, it is a process of arranging the images of web templates into the XHTML format. Furthermore, the conversion of PSD to XHTML is the most critical phase of the web development process. In the present scenario, in the web market you can find that there are numerous PSD to XHTML/CSS conversion service providers offering professional services to convert psd to xhtml format.
Table is an important component in any web designing process but with the advent of new tools and techniques, web development field is expanding day by day. And, the web developers have started to design the web pages through table-less method whereby web page layout is achieved without the use of HTML tables.
Check out the benefits with Tableless PSD to XHTML conversion.
- Unnecessary Code: Removable of unnecessary codes is very important. Table less PSD to HTML/XHTML conversion makes the web page completely error free with no extra codes.
- Less Time Consuming: It is easier to convert web pages into XHTML format, as table-less web design format is based on simplicity along with the efficiency, which ultimately saves your valuable time that can be further utilized in some useful web tasks.
- Easy Slicing: If the PSD is converted into table less XHTML format, it becomes easy to slice the PSD template. Hence, table less XHTML format enables easy slicing of PSD design.
- Light Weight Applications: The web applications made from the table-less formats are very light on the internet due to the proper location of images.
- Multi Browser Compatibility: The tableless designs are flawlessly supported by all browsers, which provide uniformity in the web layout.
- Search Engine Optimization: It enables easy optimization of website for search engines. Search engines give priority to the websites that have well formatted designs. So, the website developed with table-less can be easily crawled by search engines.
- Simple and Stupid: As for dealing with all conversion problems, follow the KISS method: Keep It Simple, Stupid. For the best efficiency with the final outcome and for the fastest development keep the code clean, simple and well organized.
Most of the web designers save their web templates as PSD files to give the customer an accurate idea of how the website will be when the PSD file is converted to XHTML. These PSD files require to be worked on to merge them into the theme and with the other site’s pictures. Not all are skillful in handling the adobe Photoshop, only the professionals are comfortable in handling these files. Therefore, it is always better to hire a professional PSD to XHTML developer. The service provider ensures you get the best results within a stipulated time period.