Reveleco, building services in London is happy to be one of the forerunners of environmental friendly London Builders. We ace the technology to beautify your homes while keeping a corner for the environment, making use of eco friendly materials.
Environment is precious, reconstruction and refurbishment brings unseen damage to it. Seeing this, builders in London have sought to use tips which are eco-friendly and bring absolutely no or very little damage. At Reveleco we adhere to these technologies, but we also pursue you to use eco friendly refurbishments at home, as your gesture to save environment.
Below are some eco friendly tips for home refurbishment
1) Floor design – Floors can be carpeted with natural and renewal bamboo and cork, or the tiles used for floor can be designed with recycled substances like rubber and glass, often biodegradable plastic can also be used.
2) Paint Renovation – Most emphatic re-decor include paints for walls, ceiling and floors. Use natural paints which are free from latex and oil. One could also choose to use formaldehyde free fiber panel, translucent tiles and man made stones.
3) Replacing new furniture with new – It is considered best if you use old furniture and reshape them to new look, as use of virgin lumber means yet another forest destroyed. Nevertheless care should be taken to use the paints, emulsions and thinners should be low in VOC. These days more low VOC based paints are being manufactured, with natural base and are also free from any artificial chemicals.
4) Keep space for green corners – Landscaping around house should mean plenty of green plants. But surely your house can accommodated a plant here and there. It will not only add more grace to your rooms and house but it will also contribute immensely to the environment by reducing your carbon footprints.
5) Energy saving provisions – while you think on a home renovation, do stick to energy saving sticking mode. Install stall heater and boilers to make the most of the renewal energy. Insulate your house, water heaters and pipes. And if you have a leaky air conditioner, then get it repaired at the soonest. Leaky air conditioners are a great threat to the environment as they contribute immensely to global warming.
6) Lighting arrangement – Lights are important part of a house then why not think about eco friendly lightings. Use more of CFL bulbs and LED based bulbs.Remember our contribution at Reveleco – Building Services in London towards environment work more with your small contributions.
Leave a Reply