The nightfall problem is more commonly recognized as wet dreams. Moreover, it is a spontaneous orgasm that takes place while sleeping. Furthermore, in this problem a male experiences a hard erection followed by ejaculation right when he is sleeping. In addition, it is essentially an unconscious and involuntary ejaculation. And, this problem is more common in the teenage males, and young people who are about to enter puberty. But, this problem can bother adult people also, particularly males who often fantasize about lovemaking. Also, if ignored, excessive wet dreams can turn into a serious problem quickly which may lead to many serious health issues. And, it can also permanently damage the reproductive ability of a male.
Most people suffer from nightfall problem because they are over-imaginative about lovemaking. But, there are some limitations that prevent a person from getting affected by this problem. Moreover, the standard frequency of wet dreams is about 2 to 3 times in a month. However, many people experience the wet dreams beyond this frequency which is when he may suffer from nightfall problem. Also, it is quite common that some males experience many wet dreams in the puberty while others do not experience even single wet dream in their whole life. Nevertheless, excessive nigtfall affects the parasympathetic nerve which regulates the performance of a male while lovemaking. In addition, weakness of parasympathetic nerve affects the normal functioning of the adrenal gland, and neurotransmitters that regulates the normal functioning of the body. And, it also decreases the reproductive ability of a person which may lead to impotency.
However, many males experiences wet dreams more than 15 to 20 times in a month which may lead to some physical complications. So, some of the physical and psychological effects of the nightfall problem are mentioned.
1. This problem might lead to many weaknesses, for instance premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, and semen leakage.
2. It may be the cause for decline in the academic performance.
3. This problem may also cause psychological issues, for example mood swings, anxiety, and stress.
4. Nightfall is also responsible for memory problems.
5. A person is likely to suffer from weak eyesight also.
6. It might lead to male infertility due to low sperm count.
7. It may also affect the sperm morphology which is a leading cause for male infertility.
8. It might affect the ability of lovemaking by decreasing the libido.
9. It may cause insomnia by disturbing the delicate hormonal balance of the body.
In conclusion, experiencing wet dreams under a limit is not harmful but, when it crosses the limit a person has to suffer from many problems which may affect the quality of life and relationships. Also, wet dreams are common in adolescent males and unmarried peoples, but it is uncommon in the married peoples. Moreover, a person may recover from nightfall by changing some faulty habits of his routine lifestyle. Finally, leading a healthy lifestyle is important to keep the reproductive organ healthy which is important to conceive healthy and normal children.