p>Recently, iPad has been launched by Apple in the market. iPad has quickly gained the market as iPhone. The iPad is similar in looks with an iPhone and is considered as the most luxurious asset to owe.
iPad is both the combination of a laptop and a smartphone but exceeds these devices in terms of certain functions such as web browsing e-books and video playing. iPad has only 0.5 inch and weighs 1.5 pounds. The tablet is a 9.7-inch multi touch screen and is powered by a 1 GHz – Apple A4 microchip. In terms of applications, iPad shares a similarity with the iPhone app development.
A basic iPad model comes with Wi-fi wireless connection. The most dynamic feature of the iPad is its electronic bookstore iBooks application. With this application, iPad becomes a challenger of Amazon’s Kindle.
Check Out the Major Differences between iPhone and iPad Applications:
- iPad is primarily a platform for audio visual experience such as reading ebooks, watching videos and listening music. It allows web browsing and when one looks at its size, it falls between iPhone and MacBook whereas on the other hand, iPhone allows for texting along with voice mailing.
- However, iPad has more advantages over iPhone but there are a few significant roles that can only be played by iPhone such as text messages or call. The iPad is also not equipped with video camera so camera lovers have to comprise on that. iPhone has 2 cameras, one on the rear side for pictures and videos and the front camera for video calling.
- Its screen quality is amazing. It’s like viewing images/ the web on a mini iMac screen. The size is the big factor; the iPad is almost 7 times bigger than the iPhone but a little thinner. iPhone has a 3.5 display whether iPad has 9.7 display. The resolution of iPhone is slightly better than the iPad. However, the bigger screen makes the iPad more viable to watch video or browsing the internet. The iPhone also has the same the utility but you need to do more zoom when online for better viewing. Another advantage of iPad is the longer battery life, though require bigger power requirements.
- iPad has a slate like structure as it does not have a physical keyboard like a Mac Book and the users have to make do with the virtual full QWERTY keyboard, which is quite sensitive to touch. iPhone is an internet and multimedia enabled smartphone that has become a status symbol for the upwardly mobile people in all parts of the world.
- The most advanced iPhone is equipped with more sensors compare to iPad. The new gyroscope sensor gives better motion sensing than the accelerometer. It also gives an opportunity to different possibilities for game controls and other accessories. The iPad does not have gyroscope sensor so it can’t handle all the applications and thus fail to offer better utilities.
In spite of various differences between iPhone and iPad handset devices, they are useful for the users in their own way and stand out uniquely.