Constipation is a very painful and embarrassing condition which affects the day to day life of the people. In this condition the patient suffer from abdominal pain and also with the bloated feeling. It is related with an abnormal condition in which you have less bowel movement then what usual you have.
When any person suffers from the constipation then he or she may suffer from very few bowel movements and that too with very hard stool. A person find difficult even to pass out small amount of stool through the colon.
It is very necessary to get rid from the symptoms of constipation. In order to get rid from this problem you may try some of the natural cure for constipation. Some of the natural cures for constipation are:
1. Sometimes the constipation may be the result of lack of water in your diet. It is necessary to drink plenty of water as water keeps our body hydrated. Try to drink at least six to eight glasses of water every day in order to keep your body properly hydrated.
2. You must add dietary fiber to your diet as it will help you to get rid from constipation. With the help of lots of fiber, you muscles of colon work properly and it will help you to get rid from constipation. These fibers also help in expanding the colon in order to pass the solid waste easily. Foods which are rich in natural fiber act as natural laxatives. Some of the foods which are very high in fiber are known as whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables.
3. Try to avoid processed foods. Take only natural food as your body can easily digest the natural food.
4. Make a habit of drinking diluted lemon juice. For this you have to mix a teaspoon of lemon juice in an eight-ounce of warm water and mix it properly. If you will take this juice regularly then it will be helpful in curing your constipation. You can take this juice as many times as you want as it will not harm you.
5. In order to cure your constipation, you can also try to drink Senna leaf tea. In this tea you can add a little bit of honey and lemon juice.
6. Increase the intake of fresh fruits and vegetables as much as you can. You can also drink the fruit juice or vegetable juice as it will help your body in functioning properly.