Acne, Pimples are also related with the problem of skin disorders and when any person suffer from the problem of skin disorder then he or she must take the help of natural remedies first then proceed for any other treatment. It is a good option as it doesn’t have any side effect. Pimples are tiny skin lesions or inflammations of the skin. Usually it affects the person at their adolescence. It is caused due to:
1. Due to hormonal change between 15 to 20 years.
2. Due to some hereditary cause.
3. Due to intake of certain drugs.
4. Due to some cosmetics or environmental factors
5. During the period of menstrual flow.
Some of the important symptoms of acne, pimples are:
1. Formation of nodules which are large lumps below skin
2. Cysts or sacs with or without pus
3. Painful formation of pus on the skin
4. Itchy skin.
Try to treat and cure this acne or pimples by natural way. Though it is not a life threatening, but it may have some adverse psychological impact especially on the younger girls. Because at this age each and every girl wants to be the most beautiful woman of the world and if she suffers from this skin disorder then she may suffer from the problem of depression. There are many natural remedies to treat this problem. Some of the important natural cures are:
1. Use of tea tree oil is very much effective in treating and curing the pimples. Tea tree oil contains Terpenes, which is a bacteria fighting substance and acnes are caused due to bacteria only.
2. Aloe Vera: The watery gel from the aloe vera plant is also very much effective in curing the problem of acne. This gel is enzyme rich and it has very soothing anti-inflammatory and anti bacterial properties. You can also take this internally as it may help you to clean up and detox the digestive tract which in turn will reduce the symptoms of acne.
3. Zinc: Use of zinc is highly effective in repairing the skin. It also helps to strengthen the human immune system.
4. Vitamin A: You can also take vitamin A capsules in order to treat the problem of acne as it is very much helpful in promoting the healthy skin and thus it is a natural and effective acne cure.
5. In order to get rid from the acne you must drink at least 8-10 glasses of water daily.
6. Increase the intake of fresh fruits and vegetables.