Broken bone is related with the fracture of the bone. Whenever there is a fracture of the bones, a person may suffer from a terrible pain and there may also be tenderness in the fractured area along with the swelling. A fracture requires a professional attention and it is more common among the young children or in older adults. By growing age our bones become older, weaker and more fragile and when bone in this age gets broken then it takes more and more time to heal. So you should take some preventive measures to avoid this condition. If by any of the reason your bone gets broken then you should take the help of home remedies for broken bone. There are several home remedies for broken bones. You should choose the one which suits you the best. Some of the important home remedies for broken bones are:
1. You should increase the intake of pineapple until your fracture has healed properly. You should take at least half pineapple every day. This fruits contain an enzyme known as bromelain known to lessen swelling and inflammation.
2. Calcium: calcium is very much effective and helpful for building strong bones. Some of the important sources from where you get the calcium are beans and green leafy vegetables as these types of foods contain magnesium which is famous as a bone-healing supplement.
3. Intake of the drinks which contains caffeine should be completely avoided. It absorbs the calcium and calcium is very much essential for repairing the bones.
4. You should increase the intake of zinc through your diet and supplement. It will promote the repair of tissues which are damaged due to the broken bone. Some of the foods which are high in zinc are beef, lamb, pork, turkey, chicken and also sea food.
5. The supplements of vitamins are also very much essential in repairing the bones. Boron is a vitamin supplement which is an effective aid in the healing of bones. Magnesium and potassium are also very much effective in healing your bone.
6. Smoking should be completely avoided as the chemicals present in the cigarette work against the process of healing of broken bones.
7. You should also avoid the intake of alcohol as it also has an adverse affect on the healing process of the bone.
8. Pillow used to elevate a broken ankle or foot reduces the swelling. All these home remedies for broken bones are simple and effective.
Read more Home Remedies for Broken Bones. Also know useful Home Remedies for Bruises.
Leave a Reply