Bags under your eyes are related with the mild swelling as well as puffiness under your eyes. Usually with the aging, the tissues as well as muscles supporting our eyelids and around our eyes gets weaken. In this condition usually the fluid also get accumulated in the space below your eyes giving the swollen appearance. Bags under our eyes are not related with any type of cosmetic concern. It is directly related with serious medical condition. But you can easily treat this problem by taking the help of home remedies for bags under eyes. Some of the symptoms of bags under our eyes are:
1. Mild swelling
2. Dark circles
3. Saggy or loose skin
Just having bags under our eyes are usually harmless and can be easily treated with the help of home remedies for bags under eyes but in some cases you should take medical care like if the swelling is severe and persistent or it is accompanied by redness, itching or pain and sometimes affects other parts of your body such as your legs also. But except in these severe case, you can treat easily treat this problem by home remedies. Some of the important causes of bags under eyes are:
1. Sometimes there may be fluid retention due to eating salty foods, hormone levels as well as changes in weather.
2. Sleeping flat on your back
3. Not getting enough sleep
5. Due to allergies or dermatitis.
Some of the important home remedies for bags under eyes are:
1. Use of tea bags is very effective in treating this problem. You can put cold tea bag on top of each eye for 10-15 minutes daily.
2. You can also apply the paste of fresh mint leaves with few drops of lime juice. You should apply this mixture on the affected part and you can observe the result within 2-3 weeks. It is an effective home remedy for bags under eyes.
3. Intake of sufficient quantity of water is also very much effective in treating this problem.
4. Intake of healthy diet with full nutrients is the most essential thing for avoiding the problem.
5. Increase the intake of fresh fruits, green leafy vegetables and some cereal crops like oats, barley, wheat and millets. You can also take fresh juices of fruits and vegetables.
6. Exercising regularly is also very important in treating the problem.
7. While treating this problem you should wash your face regularly after every hour and that too with mild soap.
Read more Home Remedies for Bags Under Eyes. Also know useful Home Remedies for Back Pain.
Leave a Reply