A regular and timely menstrual cycle is essential for a women’s health. But today, a lot of females face menstrual problems, which may be due to various factors. However, there are a lot of females who experience painful monthly menses. Furthermore, according to recent studies, about 90 percent of females experience this debilitating problem. Moreover, endocrine glands secret the hormones that regulate the women’s monthly cycle, which is why a painless and regular menses cycle depends on the functioning of the endocrine glands.
Nevertheless, there are several types of menstrual disorders, which are divided according to the severity of the problem, for example oligomenorhhea, amenorhhea, and menorrhagia. Besides, the physical and psychological factors may affect the menstrual cycle. For instance, certain medications, weight problems, or family issues may lead to this health problem.
However, there are certain herbal remedies for menstrual problems that may prove to be beneficial in preventing the painful and irregular periods. Moreover, the herbs used in the remedies are completely safe, and very effective. And, they contain healing properties that can help to alleviate various health problems. Besides, the herbal remedies for menstrual problems will help to overcome menstrual cramps as well as heavy periods. In addition, they will help to regulate the periods. Also, they will both prevent and treat menstrual problems by improving the overall physical and emotional health of an individual. Furthermore, some herbal remedies for menstrual problems are mentioned ahead, that may regulate the periods and prevent a female from painful monthly cycles.
1. Coriander seeds are one of the most useful herbal remedies for menstrual problems. Moreover, it can be used in food recipes. In addition, it can be taken with lukewarm water twice daily to treat excessive menstruation.
2. Asafetida is used in the herbal remedies for menstrual problems to boost the secretion of progesterone, which is a hormone that facilitates smooth periods. Moreover, it can be fried with ghee and then, mixed with 1 tablespoon of honey and goat’s milk. Regular intake of this mixture will help to prevent painful periods.
3. Ginger is used in the effective herbal remedies for menstrual problems. Moreover, it is advised to take ginger water after having food to attain fast relief. In addition, a mixture of grated ginger and a spoonful of honey is equally effective. Besides, the ginger is famous for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which can slow aging process and kill pain during painful periods. Also, it is a wonderful herb to treat impotence.
4. Sesame seeds are used to attain fast relief from the problem. Moreover, water boiled with powder of sesame seeds is one of the most effective herbal remedies for menstrual problems. In addition, it is an effective remedy to prevent painful periods. Furthermore, it contains essential minerals and vitamins that are beneficial for overall health of an individual.
5. Valerian is one of the safest and most effective herbal remedies for menstrual problems. Moreover, it is a very nutritive herb that can alleviate muscle cramps. Also, it can alleviate the nervous disorder, for instance stress and depression.
Read about Herbal Treatment for Irregular Menstruation. Also know Herbal Treatment for Acne.
Leave a Reply