Almost every teenager suffers from the problem of Acne, Pimples. It is the problem related to skin in which spots, blackheads and pimples appear on the face, neck or body. Main cause of the Acne is related with the sebaceous glands that secrete an oily fluid which is known as sebum. During the teenage, skin becomes greasier as due to hormonal changes sebaceous glands are stimulated to produce larger quantities of sebum then before. Most of the cases of acne are in the mild to moderate range. But some of the cases of the acne may cause some serious cosmetic problems. Before any acne or pimples convert into a severe problem you should go for the herbal remedies for acne. Sometimes it may be the cause of your emotional stress and low self esteem.
Some of the important symptoms of acne are that it appears as whiteheads or blackheads on the face, shoulders, neck and chest. Acne may last for a few weeks, months, years or throughout life. It depends upon the severity of acne. Some of the acne may be painful and some may even cause scars if they are left untreated.
You can treat these pimples easily with the help of herbal remedies for pimples but before going for it you must change your life style first. You should take a diet high in raw vegetables and fruits. You must avoid intake o0f sugar in any form, alcohol, butter, caffeine, cheese, chocolate, cocoa, cream, fat, fried foods, margarine, hydrogenated oils, soft drinks, iodized salt and processed foods.
Some of the important herbal remedies for acne, pimples are:
1. You should apply the paste of jeera over your pimples. It is an effective herbal remedy for acne, pimples.
2. You can also apply the paste made from jatiphal (nutmeg) and water.
3. Wash your pimples with the fresh juice of tender tulsi leaves. It is also an effective herbal remedy for pimples.
4. Cumin seeds which are known as ajwain are also effective in treating the acne, pimples. Take 5 gms of ajwain and adding water make its fine paste. Apply this paste regularly on your acne, pimples. It is also an effective remedy.
5. Golden Glow capsule is one of the effective and widely used herbal remedies for acne, pimples and other skin problems.
6. Aloevera is also very effective in treating acne, pimples. It should be taken internally. Take half cup of extracted aloe vera juice two times daily.
7. You can also prepare a paste by mixing 5 gms of red sandalwood, turmeric and little milk. It is an effective application.