Indigestion is a condition in which a person suffers from heart burn, abdominal pain, bloating, gas etc and mainly a person suffering from indigestion suffers from a great discomfort. This condition is usually caused by eating too fast or eating high fatty foods quickly and frequently.
In order to treat the condition of indigestion, you must avoid the situations and the foods which cause indigestion. Intake of antacid is not its appropriate solution as it is not caused by the formation of excess acid in the stomach but for some people it may be effective as it is reported by those people only. If you are a smoker then the problem of indigestion can be solved by quitting the habit of smoking or if you can’t quit smoke then it is advisable that you should at least quit the habit of smoking just before your eating. If you go for doing exercises then avoid doing exercises with full stomach. It may result into indigestion. So make proper schedule for doing exercises.
You can also treat the condition of indigestion with the help of home remedies. Some of the effective home remedies are:
1. Add a spoonful of lemon juice in lukewarm water along with a spoonful of ginger and two spoons of honey. Mix this drink properly. It is an effective remedy to treat the condition of indigestion.
2. If you are suffering from indigestion then make a habit to drink at least half glass of pineapple juice just after your meal.
3. You can also take a small piece of ginger sprinkled with salt. It is an effective remedy and it is advisable to take it 5-10 minutes before your meals.
4. A tsp of ajwain is also very effective in treating the condition of indigestion. You can add a pinch of rock salt in it as it will be more effective in treating the condition of indigestion.
5. You can also have a cup of ginger tea, if you are suffering from indigestion but take this tea after taking your food.
6. Indigestion can be treated by taking plenty of fruits especially oranges and grapes.
7. Intake of sufficient water will also help us in treating the condition of indigestion.
8. You can also prepare a herbal tea by using raspberry, blackberry, mint and chamomile. It will be effective in treating indigestion condition.
9. Prepare a mixture from honey, mint and lemon juice. It is an effective mixture in treating indigestion.
Read about Herbal Treatment for Indigestion. Also know Herbal Treatment for Insomnia.
Leave a Reply