Christmas is coming and the Party Season will soon be upon us, so if you are struggling to think of some fantastic Christmas Party games, then do not fear, because we have comprised a list of the top 5 games that everyone is bound to love this Christmas.
1) Christmas Pictionary – you play exactly the same as usual Pictionary, however you are drawing Christmas related things instead. Imagine the hilarity of drawing a “mince pie” or a “reindeer”. The fun and games is sure to be endless with this fantastic Christmas Party Game. Plus, it works great for people of all ages, you can get everyone involved whether it’s the Kids or the Grandparents, you know that everyone will love it!
2) Christmas Musical Chairs – perhaps this is just for the younger generation or maybe the older generation will want to get involved as well! Either way, there are plenty of ways to have a laugh with some chairs and a bit of Christmas Music. It is an easy game to set up and to play because all you need is something that is capable of playing some Christmas songs and then a couple of chairs. Plus, maybe a prize for the winner… likes some mince pies!
3) Christmas wrapping paper relay – Divide your group into two teams, then give both a small matchbox, each person in the team must wrap the matchbox with a layer of wrapping paper before passing it on to the next person in the team. The first team to have every member wrap a layer of wrapping paper around the matchbox is crowned the winner! It is a fantastic game to play, but if there are young people involved they may require some help with the wrapping!
4) Name that Christmas Song – A great game is for one person to get up a playlist of Christmas Songs and they play the start of each song until someone correctly guesses the artist and the name of the song. You can either keep track of the points to make it a competitive game, or simply play for fun and see who knows what. The funniest time is when someone thinks they know the song, but really they get it completely wrong!
5) Christmas trivia Quiz – Similar to the above game, one person is the Quizmaster and the other people have to answer the questions. Depending on how serious you want to play this game you could either prepare the questions for the quiz in advance, or the quizmaster could just bring up a couple of internet pages on Christmas and make the questions up as they go along! You can incorporate all sorts of rounds into this game, like Charades and Pictionary depending on how much time you have to prepare it!
So with Christmas fast approaching, there is no need to worry about all of the Christmas games that you will want to play, because these five easy ideas are suitable for almost all ages and are bound to get people laughing!
No Christmas party would be complete without great Xmas gift ideas, including christmas presents for men, all available at Find Me A Gift